Ouch

So, college football started this past weekend. While I realize this isn't of great interest to many of my readers, it's the main subject of conversation around here from now until the end of November...or really the beginning of January when the bowl games are over. J's family are all University of Michigan fans. Huge ones. They have season's tickets huge. They all go all season huge. J and I have taken over the majority of his parents tickets. They just aren't up to going anymore. The season started this weekend. It was a gorgeous day. I bought a new Michigan hat. The tailgating was such fun. I got my wedding rings back, soldered together. All good. We'll just skip the game. Someday my husband will stop crying and screaming for Lloyd Carr's blood.

1 comment:

kapgar said...

Michigan, eh? Sorry. Saturday must've been painful.