Dear Santa...

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this. Despite my beliefs, it is always important to take some time this time or year and ask for my wish list. It isn't long. I promise. 1. Please send my husband his work permit. Then we can actually tell people he's looking, as opposed to he's waiting. We realize that you'll need to lean on the government. But you're Santa. If they'll do it for anyone, it's you. 2. Please let me sleep for a long, long time. During the fall, I have been busy with school. Now I have a husband who demands my attention. I want to stay well. I want to be relaxed. Make everyone go away. 3. Please send a personal assistant. My house needs cleaning. I need to buy groceries when we're running low on food. Not when we're out. And have been for a couple of days. I would also like someone who makes sure the bills are paid on time every month and cooks dinner. So is well aware when the above problems exist. As well, there is a husband who demands attention. See #2. 4. If you happen to see the shreds of my sanity, please return them. And a set of knitting needles. I'll need to repair it somehow. 5. If none of the above is possible, in the words of Sally Brown, "Please send money. Preferably in tens and twenties." Thanks Santa, any and all of those would be swell. Big Smoochies. Me

No comments: