You Otta Be In Pictures...

So it's officially March Break. I'm so excited. I plan to spend a good portion of it sleeping. The kids never look excited when I tell them that that's my plan, but I'm thrilled. Yesterday morning, I got up, and went back to bed for a couple of hours an hour later. Pure decadence.
Today, J and I are helping a friend out with a project for her 30th year, and I'm so excited. My friend Kathryn was looking for models to practice her photography, and I volunteered us. She's coming this afternoon to take photos. Her blog is in the feed, if you want to see some of her other work.
Hopefully, I'll have some pictures to share. We're going to the place where we were supposed to have our wedding pictures done before the rain started. It's a bright and sunny day. I'm thinking good things.
Yep, almost 2 years late and a dollar short...that would be us.

No comments: