I've loved looking at others playing this meme, so it's my turn! In looking for quotes, I've discovered that I like some pretty obscure movies. They're all relatively recent (despite my love of the 1940s musical) Except the title. It's and oldie but a goodie.
Here's the rules, compliments of Ms. Sizzle:
* Pick 15 of your favorite movies
* Go to IMDB and find a quote from each movie (or quote them from memory because you are that bad ass)
* Post them on your blog for everyone to guess
* Fill in the film title once it’s been guessed
These are your rules:
* No Googling or using IMDB search functions (Don’t cheat!)
* Leave your answer(s) in the comments
And away we go!!
1. B: Hey, is Danny about?
R: Yeah, he's waiting around the corner.
B: Oh, that's terrific! It will be nice working with proper villains again.
(Ocean's Eleven - guessed by kapgar )
2. Everybody's born knowing all the Beatles lyrics instinctively. They're passed into the fetus subconsciously along with all the amniotic stuff. Fact, they should be called "The Fetals". (Sliding Doors - guessed by Suze )
3. Hold it, hold it. What is this? Are you trying to trick me? Where's the sports? [suspiciously] Is this a kissing book? (The Princess Bride - guessed by Suze )
4. You look like a doily. (Reality Bites - guessed by Suze )
5. It's better to help people than garden gnomes. (Amelie - guessed by Shaye)
6. Nazis. I hate these guys. (Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade - guessed by Shaye)
7. You're born into a family. You do not join them like you do the Marines. (While You Were Sleeping - guessed by Shaye)
8. May I admire you again today?
9. Ahh, a bear in his natural habitat - a Studebaker.
10. I have to help Wayne with his bogo pogo. (Strictly Ballroom - guessed by Suze )
11. C: That hardware store was unique.
A: So was my husband. I'm still glad they came up with vibrators.
12. Shakalaka Baby!
13. It's amazing the clarity that comes with psychotic jealousy. (My Best Friend's Wedding - guessed by Suze )
14. G: How did I ever raise such a snob?
B: It's a mystery Mother... let's ask the servants.
15. Does Barry Manilow know that you raid his wardrobe? (The Breakfast Club - guessed by kapgar)
In 1200 characters, I could say quite a bit. I'm early 40s, married, not enough time to do the things in life that I love. But I do enjoy cooking, travel, and sleeping. Especially sleeping...but that goes without saying.
I'm always on the lookout for great new recipes to try, fun new experiences to do, and finding a new place to nap...all with my husband.